【www.arisingsemi.com--英语培训】

乌龟英语怎么说
Franklin’s Missing Snacks
富兰克林和失踪的零食
This always happens.
总是发生这样的事。
I’m pretty hungry too.
我也很饿了。
This is a great idea。
那真是个了不起的主意。
Good thinking Bear。
真是个绝妙的想法,小熊。
Where are you going?
你要去哪。
Somebody stole our snacks。
有人偷了我们的零食。
Bear’s my best friend.
小熊是我最好的朋友。

Franklin wouldn’t do that.
富兰克林不会做那样的事情。
Thanks for trusting me, Bear.
谢谢你信任我,小熊。

Franklin could count by twos and tie his shoes.
富兰克林已经会数奇偶数了,他还学会了自己系鞋带。
He had a bike, a baseball glove and all kinds of toys.
他有一辆自行车,一个棒球手套,还有各种各样的玩具。

But one day, Franklin learned that the most important thing he had was a best friend.
但是有一天,富兰克林发现他拥有的最重要的是一个最好的朋友。
Go Green。
加油,绿色。
Yellow’s in the lead。
黄色现在领先。
Come on Red。
加油,红色。
Faster blue, faster。
蓝色,快一点,快一点。
Yay。

好啊。
I win。
我赢了。
I’m second。

我是第二。
Third。

第三。
Fourth。

第四。

Maybe you should try a different pine cone Bear.
小熊,也许你应该试试一个不同的松果,小熊。
No way。
绝不。

This is my lucky one。
这是我的幸运果。
Lucky?
幸运。
It hasn’t won a race yet.
它还从来没有赢过一场比赛呢。

Well, yeah…but it’s still lucky…lucky for you guys that I’m using it。
嗯,是啊,但是它还是幸运的……你们应该感到幸运,因为我一直还在用它。

Yeah。
没错。
That’s for sure。

那是当然了。
Let’s have another race.
我们再比一次吧。
Um…could we maybe wait until later?
嗯,我们可以过一会再玩吗。

How much later?
多久以后。
Until after snack time later?
等到零食时间之后。

Oooh。
哦。
This always happens.
总是这个样子。
I can’t help it, I’m a growing bear.
我也没办法,我是一只成长的熊。

I guess I must be a growing turtle because…I’m pretty hungry too.
我猜我肯定是一只成长中的乌龟,因为……我也很饿。

Me too。
我也是。
I guess we’ll have to run home, and then meet back here later.
我想我们得跑回家了,然后过一会儿在这里再见。
But we’re right in the middle of having fun。
但是我们正玩得高兴呢。

I just got a great idea。
我刚刚想到一个好主意。
What if we hid a secret stash of snacks in the tree fort?
我们把零食藏在树堡中怎么样。
We wouldn’t have to go all the way home every time we got hungry.
我们就不用一路跑回家去了,如果饿了的话。
I get it。

我明白了。
Then we could take a quick snack break, and keep right on playing.
这样我们就可以很快地吃完零食,再继续玩游戏了。
That is a great idea。
这个主意真棒。
Good thinking Bear。

小熊,好主意。
I brought four Fruity Tootle bars.
我带来了四块休闲水果糖。
Mmmm.
嗯。
I love those。
我很喜欢吃。
Me too。

我也是。
And here’s four Apricot Twisters。
这里还有四个杏味胶皮糖。
What?
什么。
You guys don’t like Apricot Twisters?
你们不喜欢杏味胶皮糖吗。
I thought everybody loved them。
我以为每个人都会喜欢呢。
Only if you like having your teeth stuck together for a week.
除非你喜欢牙齿整个星期都粘在一起。
Yeah.
是啊。
I left one out in the grass for a whole day once.
我曾经把一个遗漏在草丛中整整一天。
Even the ants wouldn’t eat it.
就连蚂蚁都不愿意吃它。
Where did you get them, anyway?
你是从哪儿得到它们的呢。

Trick-or-treating?
恶作剧还是请客。
What?
什么。

Hallowe’en was eight months ago。
万圣节是八个月之前的事情了。
I’ve been saving them。

我一直留着它们。
Okay – let’s see if our Automatic Snack Attack System is going to work.
好的,让我们瞧瞧我们的自动零食攻击系统能否正常运转。

Ready when you are Franklin。

准备好了就说一声,富兰克林。
Okay, take it up。
好了,吊起来吧。
Whoa, Neat。

哇,太棒了。
Nobody will ever see them up there。
绝不会有人发现它们在上面的。
Secure the load。

把下面系住。

Stee-rike one。

一击不中。
Get ready Bear…I’m knocking the next one out of the park。

准备好,小熊……我要把下一个球击出公园。
Ready。

准备好了。
Oh no。

哦,不。
Uh…
嗯……
It’s all yours Bear。
全看你的了,小熊。
Huh?
啊。
Where are you going?
你去哪儿。
I just remembered。
我刚刚想起来了。
I have to leave。

我得走了。
Home run。
本垒打。
Guess we’ll have to play without a catcher.
我想我们要接着玩的话,只好没有接球手了。

Okay.
好的。

Your turn to bat Fox…
该你击球了,狐狸……
Put some mustard on it Beaver。
海狸,投一个厉害点的球。
Don’t worry Franklin.
别担心,富兰克林。
He won’t hit it far with me pitching.
由我投球,他不会击出太远的。
Oops。...maybe he will.
哦。……也许他会的。

Whoa。
哇。
Get the ball Franklin。

拿到球,富兰克林。
Throw it to home。 Hurry。
扔回本垒。快点。
He’s been gone an awfully long time.
他怎么去了那么久啊。
Maybe he’s lost。

也许他迷路了。
Shhh。

嘘。

Here he comes.
他来了。
Found it you guys。...Guys?
伙伴们,找到了。
……伙伴们。
Huh? Oh。 Hi Franklin.
啊。噢。嗨,富兰克林。
Is it morning already?
现在已经是早上了吗。
Very funny。

真有意思。
My turn to bat.
该我击球了。
Fox is pitcher.
狐狸是投球手。
Okay Franklin, but how ‘bout getting a snack first?
好的,富兰克林,但是先吃点零食好不好。
Yeah。

好啊。
I’m always hungry right after I wake up.
我总是感到很饿,刚刚起床的时候。
I wasn’t gone that long。
我没有走那么长时间。
What? It isn’t moving.
什么。
它没有动。
Our basket。 It’s gone。

我们的篮子。不见了。

I don’t believe it。
真不敢相信。
Somebody stole our snacks。
有人偷了我们的零食。
Huh。

哼。

They even took the Apricot Twisters。
他们甚至还拿走了杏味胶皮糖。
Gee, they must have been really hungry。
天,他们肯定非常饥饿。

Bear。
小熊。

Bear? No way。

小熊。不可能。
It must have been somebody else.
肯定是其他人干的。

It couldn’t have been anybody else。
不可能是其他人。

Think about it Franklin.
你想想,富兰克林。
Who else is always hungry?
还有谁总是感到很饿。

Who else would even know our snacks were here?。

本文来源:http://www.arisingsemi.com/yuyanliuxue/69391/