【www.arisingsemi.com--英语培训】

时光英文
海上钢琴师 经典独白
Moonlight city. You just couldn’t see an end to it.
偌大的城市,绵延无尽。
It wasn’t what I saw that stopped me ,Max.
并非是我眼见的让我停住了脚步,
It was what I didn’t see.   
而是我所看不见的。你能明白吗。
Take the piano.
拿钢琴来说。
Keys begin. Keys end.
键盘有始亦有终。
You know there are 88 of them.
你确切地知道88个键就在那儿,错不了。

They’re not infinite. You’re infinite.
它们并不是无限的,而你,才是无限的。
And on those keys, the music that you can make is infinite.
你能在键盘上表现的音乐是无限的。

I like that. That I can live by.   
我喜欢这样,我能轻松应付。
But you get me up on that gangway, and you roll them out
而你现在让我走过跳板,
in front of me.
走到城市里,
Keyboards have millions and billions of keys that never end.
等着我的是一个没有尽头的键盘。

hat keyboard is infinite.
Then on that keyboard there’s no music you can play.
我又怎能在这样的键盘上弹奏呢。
That’s God’s piano.
那是上帝的键盘啊。


Did you see the streets?
你看到那数不清的街道吗。
There’rethousands of them.
How do you choose just one?
如何只选择其中一条去走。
One woman, one house, one way to die…….
一个共渡一生的女人,一幢属于自己的屋子,一种生与死的方式......
You don’t even know where it comes to an end.
你甚至不知道什么时候才是尽头。

Aren’t you ever just scared of breaking apart with the thought of it?
一想到这个,难道不会害怕、会崩溃吗。
I was born on this ship.
我在这艘船上出生。
And the world passed me by.
But 2000 people at a time and there’re old wishes here .
世事千变万化,然这艘船每次只载2000人。
But nevermore that fit between prow and stern..
这里有着希望,但仅在船头和船尾之间。
You played out your happiness bit on a piano that was not infinite.
你可以在有限的钢琴上奏出你的欢欣快乐。

I learned to live that way.
我习惯了这样的生活。
Land?    陆地。
and is a ship too big for me,
陆地对我来说是一艘太大的船,
It’s a woman too beautiful, a bridge too long, perfume to strong, music I don’t know how to play.
太漂亮的女人,太长的旅程,太浓烈的香水,无从着手的音乐。
I can never get off this ship.
我永远无法走下这艘船,
At best, I didn’t step off my life.
这样的话,我宁可舍弃我的生命。
After all, I don’t exist for anyone.
毕竟,我从来没有为任何人存在过,不是么。
时光倒流七十年经典对白
The man of my dreams has almost faded now.
我遇到了我的梦中情人
The one I have created in my mind.
他是我一直以来朝思暮想的人
The sort of man each woman dreams of in the deepest and most secret reaches of her heart.
他总是出现在我梦魂最深处
I can almost see him now before me.
我现在几乎都可以亲眼看到他,如果他真的在这里
What would I say to him, if he were really here?
我会对他说什么?
Forgive me, I have never known this feeling.
请原谅我,我从来没有过这样的感觉
I"ve lived without it all my life.
我一生都不曾有过这样的感觉,
Is it any wonder, then, that I failed to recognize you?
之后却又认不出他来
You ---who brought it to me for the first time.
是你第一次给我这样的感觉
Is there any way I can tell you how my life has changed?
有没有任何方式能让我告诉你,我的生命有了如何的改变
Any way at all to let you know what sweetness you have given me?
有没有什么方式能让我告诉你,你带给我的甜蜜
There is so much to say. . . I can not find the words. Except for these --
我有好多话要对你说,但又找不到合适的言语,但除了这一句外
I love you。 ”
我爱你

本文来源:http://www.arisingsemi.com/yuyanliuxue/78629/