【www.arisingsemi.com--英语培训】

萝卜英文
英语情景剧剧本:拔萝卜
characters: hare, dog, monkey, goat.
角色:小兔、小狗、小猴、山羊

画外音:小兔子肚子饿了,她想找些东西吃。找呀,找了半天。
忽然发现小路边的地里长着一根萝卜。

H: Oh, a radish。 A big radish。
I’ll pull it out.
兔:啊,一个萝卜。一个大萝卜。我要把它拔出来。

Ai -- Hay -- Yo。 Ai -- Hay -- Yo。
哎——嗨——呦。哎——嗨——呦。


The radish is too heavy. I can’t pull it out.
这萝卜太重了。我拔不出来。


D: I’m a dog. I’m hungry. Oh, Miss Hare, What are you doing.
狗:我是小狗,我饿了。
咦,兔小姐,你在干什么呢。


H: Hello, Mr. Dog. A radish, a big radish. It’s too heavy. I can’t pull it out.
兔:你好,狗先生。这是一个萝卜,一个大萝卜。
它太重了。我拔不出来。

D: I’ll help you. Let’s pull it together.
狗:我帮你,咱们一起拔。

H: Thank you. Let’s pull it together.
兔:谢谢你,咱们一起拔。

H&D: One, two, begin。 Ai -- Hay -- Yo。
Ai -- Hay -- Yo。 Oh, the radish is too heavy. We can’t pull it out.
兔和狗:一、二、开始。哎——嗨——呦。哎——嗨——呦。哎,这萝卜太重了。我们拔不出来。


(小猴走了过来)

M: I’m a monkey. I’m hungry. Oh, What are you doing?
猴:我是小猴子,我饿了。咦,你们在干什么呢。

H&D: Hello, Mr. Monkey. A radish, a big radish. It’s too heavy. We can’t pull it out.
兔和狗:你好,猴先生。这是一个萝卜,一个大萝卜。它太重了,我们拔不出来。

M: I’ll help you. Let’s pull it together.
猴:我帮你们,咱们一起拔。


H&D: Thank you. Let’s pull it together.
兔和狗:谢谢你,咱们一起拔。

H&D&M: One, two, begin。 Ai -- Hay -- Yo。 Ai -- Hay -- Yo。
Oh, the radish is too heavy. We can’t pull it out.
兔,狗和猴:一,二,开始。哎——嗨——呦。
哎——嗨——呦。哎,这萝卜太重了。我们拔不出来。


(小山羊走了过来)

G: I’m a goat. I’m hungry. Oh, what are you doing?
羊:我是小山羊,我饿了。
咦,你们在干什么呢。

H&D&M: Hello, Mr. Goat. A radish. a big radish. It’s too heavy. We can’t pull it out.
狗、兔和猴:你好,山羊先生。
这是一个萝卜,一个大萝卜。它太重了。我们拔不出来。

G: I’ll help you. Let’s pull it together.
羊:我帮你们,咱们一起拔。


H&D&M: Thank you. Let’s pull it together.
狗,兔和猴:谢谢你,咱们一起拔。

H&D&M&G: One, two, begin. Ai -- Hay -- Yo。
The radish is big. The radish is heavy. Ai -- Hay -- Yo。
We must work hard. We must pull it out.
兔,狗,猴和羊:一,二,开始。
哎——嗨——呦。这萝卜真大,这萝卜真重。
哎——嗨——呦。我们必须使劲干,我们一定要把它拔出来。


H&D&M&G: Ai -- Hay -- Yo。 Ah, the radish is out。
A big radish。 A heavy radish。 We’ll eat it together.
兔,狗,猴和羊:哎——嗨——呦。啊,萝卜拔出来了。
一个大萝卜。一个重萝卜。我们大家一起吃。

(大家一起围着大萝卜唱歌,跳舞)。

本文来源:http://www.arisingsemi.com/yuyanliuxue/144345/