【www.arisingsemi.com--英语培训】

乌龟英语怎么说
Franklin’s Starring Role
富兰克林的明星角色
I hope I do.
我也希望我会。
I’m the king。
我是国王。

What’s my part?
我的角色是什么。

I’m not lucky.
我一点也不幸运。
I don’t feel like swimming.
我不想游泳。

It’s a surprise.
那是个惊喜。
No one’s going to clap for me.
没有人会为我鼓掌。

That’s an important job。
那是一项重要的工作。

Well done。
非常不错。

Franklin could count by twos, and tie his shoes.
富兰克林已经学会奇偶数了,他还学会了自己系鞋带。
He like to tell stories and act in front of an audience.
它喜欢讲故事,也喜欢在观众面前表演节目。
But one day Franklin learned that you don’t have to be at centre stage to be star.
但是有一天,富兰克林明白了不只是在舞台上抛头露面的才是明星。

And George tiptoed into the cave.
乔治蹑手蹑脚地走进山洞。

It was so dark he couldn’t see a thing。
山洞很黑,他什么也看不清。
Suddenly there was a big whoosh of fire。
突然出现了一团烈火。

It was the fire-breathing dragon。
原来是一条喷火的巨龙。
And it was breathing fire right at George。
而它喷出的火冲着乔治扑面而来。

Take that。
接招。
And that。
再来。

Oooo.
哦。
Yeah。

是啊。
Don’t give up George。

别放弃啊,乔治。
Go George, go。

冲啊,乔治,冲啊。
When George got through with that dragon, it could barely toast a marshmallow.
当乔治打败那巨龙后,巨龙几乎连一块果汁软糖都烤不焦了。
It flew away as fast as its wings could carry it.
它飞快地扑闪着翅膀飞跑。
Right over the mountains.
飞到了山的那边。
The kings gave George a huge reward of gold coins。

国王给了乔治大量的金币作为奖赏。

And everyone in the valley lived happily ever after.
山谷里的人们从此以后过上了幸福的生活。
The end.
故事结束。

Great story, Franklin。
这故事太棒了,富兰克林。

Yeah。

耶。
That was good.
真不错。
I liked that.
我喜欢。

Bravo.
秒啊。
You’re a really good actor, Franklin。
你真是个出色的演员,富兰克林。

I bet you’ll get a big part in the spring play。
我打赌你会扮演一个重要的角色,在春季演出里。
You think so?
你这么想。

I hope I do.
我也希望我会。
Last time I had stage fright, but this time I won’t be worried at all。
上次我有点怯场,不过这次我根本不担心。
Well, we’ll soon find out what parts we’re getting.
嗯,我们很快就会发现自己的角色是什么了。
C’mon。
走吧。

I hope I get the starring role。
我希望我能扮演明星角色。
I wanna play the witch。
我想扮演巫婆。
Hope I get it。

希望我能得到这个角色。

The king get to eat…
国王能吃……
I can’t wait…
我等不及了。
I’d like to play the tallest character.
我想扮演个儿最高的角色。
Welcome back class.
同学们,欢迎回到教室。
Now, I know you’re all anxious to find out your parts in the spring play…
现在,我知道大家都很急切的想知道你们的角色,在春季演出中。

So I won’t keep you in suspense.
所以,我向大家揭晓这个悬念。
Now let’s see: Sleeping Beauty will be played by Badger.
我们来看看:睡美人将有小獾来扮演。

Huh, Me?
呃,我。
There’s only one Badger in this class.
可只是一有小獾哦,在这个班里。

The role of the Prince will be played by fox.
王子的角色有狐狸来扮演。
The Prince。

王子。
Great。
太棒了。
Do I get to use a sword?
我是不是得用剑。

Yes, and you wake Sleeping Beauty from her enchanted sleep with a kiss.
是的,而且你要唤醒睡美人,从她被施了魔法的梦中,用一个吻。
A kiss?
一个吻。
In front of everybody?
当这大家的面。
Bear, will be our king.
小熊,将扮演国王。

Yahoo。
太好了。
I’m the king。
我是国王。
Goose will be the Queen.
小鹅扮演王后。
Beaver will be the Wicked Witch.
海狸扮演邪恶的巫婆。
I’ll cast an evil spell on all of you。
我会在你们每个人身上都施咒。
Raccoon and Skunk are the Nobles…and Rabbit and Snail will be the King’s Guards…
海狸和臭釉扮演贵族……兔子和蜗牛扮演国王的侍卫……
The King’s Guards。

国王的侍卫。
Yey。
太好了。

Oh boy。
哦,天哪。
What about me Mr. Owl?
那我呢,猫头鹰老师。
What’s my part?
我扮演什么呢。

Don’t worry Franklin.
别担心,富兰克林。
I haven’t forgotten you.
我没把你忘了。

You have an important part to play.
你需要担任很重要的工作。
You’ll be our Stage Manager.
你是舞台监督。
What part is that?
那是什么角色。
It’s not a part on stage, but it’s a very, very important job.
它不是舞台上的角色,不过是非常非常重要的工作。
You will be in charge of the props, the lights, and running the curtains.
你要负责道具、灯光以及幕布的开合。
On… that’s great Mr. Owl.
哦……这很好,猫头鹰老师.
Alright then. We will start rehearsals tomorrow.
好了,那么我们明天就开始排练了.
I’m going to wear cape and ride a horse。

我要穿一件披风, 还要骑马。
I’m going to wear a cape too, AND carry a magic wand。
我也要披一件披风,另外要拿一根魔棒。

I’ll be the actor wearing a crown。

我要戴王冠。
And I’ll be wearing amour.
我要身穿盔甲.
Neat, huh?
很酷吧, 是吗?
I wear amour
我一直就身着盔甲啊.
Franklin does too.
富兰克林也是.
Don’t you Franklin?
对不对,富兰克林?
Huh?... what?
呃?......什么?
Our shells… they’re like armour.
咱们和壳……看起来像盔甲.
Oh, yeah.
哦,是啊.
I guess so.
我想是吧.
And this lucky turtle gets to run curtains.
而这只幸运的小乌龟要负责幕布的开合.
I’m not lucky.
我可不幸运.
You guys are the lucky ones,
你们才幸运呢.
You get to be on stage.
你们会在舞台上表演.
Um… I know, let’s all go to the pond for a swim。

嗯…….知道了. 咱们去池塘里游泳吧。
Yeah。

好的。
Good idea。

好主意。
Yeah, let’s go swimming。

是啊,咱们去游泳。
I don’t feel like swimming.
我不想游泳.
I’m going home.
我回家了.
Do you want to play at your house instead?
你想在你家里玩儿吗。
Not really.
不太想。

I’ll see you tomorrow.。

本文来源:http://www.arisingsemi.com/yuyanliuxue/69424/